#Healing #Deliverance #Restoration #Captivity #Freedom #EnoughisEnough #prayer #warfare
Sunday, 28th of February 2021
Otakada Content Count 2,220,225
Blog Link: https://www.otakada.org/enough-is-enough-to-captivity-of-the-devil-and-welcome-to-freedom-in-christ-jesus-activation-into-daily-war-daily-declaration-prayers-for-hands-on-equipping-in-the-place-of-prayer-part-3/
youtube links: https://youtu.be/4A2heCj3B5I
Enough is Enough to CAPTIVITY of the devil and Welcome to FREEDOM in Christ Jesus – Activation into Daily War – Daily Declaration Prayers for hands-on Equipping in the place of Prayer – Part 3
Dear Friends, moving self or people from the realm of captivity of the devil into the realm of freedom is an act of war. A declaration of war. Not against humans but against the enemies of our soul.
If you missed part 2 of the hand-son equipping training, follow this link:
Paul In admonishing the Corinthians in 2 Corinthians 10:2-6
2 I ask that when I do come I will not be driven to the boldness that I intend to show toward those few who regard us as if we walked according to the flesh [like men without the Spirit]. 3 For though we walk in the flesh [as mortal men], we are not carrying on our [spiritual] warfare according to the flesh and using the weapons of man. 4 The weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood]. Our weapons are divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. 5 We are destroying sophisticated arguments and every exalted and proud thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought and purpose captive to the obedience of Christ, 6 being ready to punish every act of disobedience, when your own obedience [as a church] is complete.
Jesus said I would build my church and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it. He has given is key in the gift of the Spirit as Paul admonished the Corinthians in 1 Corinthians 12. These gifts are all for warfare. When we don’t use the gift, we take casualties as Christians.
As we engage in warfare with the enemy this year, proclaiming enough is enough to captivity, we must be ready to engage the gift of the spirit full throttle! These armors are spiritual armors and can be enforced by spiritual means. We can’t fight the enemy with head knowledge or reason, argument or negotiations or gentleness. We can’t enforce or put on the whole armor using fleshy, earth-bound weapons. Ephesians 6:11-18 can be enforced by using the 9 (nine) spiritual gifts in 1 Corinthians 12. That is why we cannot be ignorant about this. If we are, there is no way on earth if we are going to be able to pull self or people out via the enforcement angle where we can see the physical results here on earth.
The Engine of Enough is Enough to Captivity from the devil and welcome to freedom in Christ
I have included in this podcast and the YouTube video a 50 minutes’ of 100 daily declaration prayers that will help you fight the good fight of faith by going on the offensive because that is the reason Christ came, to destroy the work of the evil one (1 John 3:8). That is essentially our ministry. To make war and deliver people into Gods kingdom. This is the daily engine that if done with seriousness, will ensure victory all the time. Pray without ceasing is the watch ward for successful undertaking for Gods kingdom on the earth realm – Jesus led by example in praying without ceasing and so must we.
Enjoy the podcast /video and add your words at will, but make it a daily affair. I am also including the text/PDF option on our website for download via the blog link. Please find time to dedicate a minimum of one hour in the place of prayer. This is just the beginning.
P.S: When we are attacked or others are attacked, the one hour we failed to pray in the secret place becomes hours of agony in the captivity of Satan. Satan is a hard taskmaster and we must not allow openings. We must go on the offensive in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Ambassador Monday O. Ogbe
Otakada Cyber Church Ministries
Declaration Prayers 50 minutes of 100 declarations:
Activation into Warfare – Daily Declarations
I have compiled a list of 92 injunctions here and 100 on the audio version that will serve as an activating force announcing your presence and active-duty status in the spirit. The declarations made are placed in the form of a prayer, similar to an officer’s swearing-in statement. Each of these are scripturally based. I have referenced the scripture from which each section is constructed.
Use this prayer daily, and pray it from your heart. Memorize it. Use the Scripture references in your daily devotions. Study them. They will empower you to fight the good fight of faith. Watch circumstances and situations change for the better. Remember, it is only when you are placed in the middle of a battle or an impossible situation, and when there is no one or nothing that can save or deliver you but God, that a true warrior is born. Instead of giving up, giving in, or falling prey to the strategies of the enemy, consider your times of struggle, testing, and temptation as divine opportunities to be trained in the art of strategic prayer and spiritual warfare. Be assured that these times are authentic training grounds that God has selected to bring you into true dominion. As it was for David, they just might be the very grounds that God uses to train you for the ultimate event: the maximization of potential and the fulfillment of purpose in all five realms.
The Bible states in Job 22:27–28 that you should “make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee.” The word make means “to compose, construct, or design.” Each one of the following declarations have been composed, constructed, and designed based on Scripture. Scripture references are given at the end of each declaration. As you pray, pray with the assurance that “the gates of hell shall not prevail” (Matt. 16:18). Remember, these declarations are made to fight against spirits and not people. Show no mercy; take no hostages! Remember to be as general as possible and specific as possible when you have details replacing I for you or he for she or him for her or we for them etc
Prayers of Activation for spiritual warfare
As God’s official legislator and law-enforcement agent:
- I come in the name of the resurrected Jesus, whose I am and whom I serve, “that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord” (Phil. 2:10–11; see also Ps. 82).
- I affect and enforce God’s original plans and purposes over and against the plans and purposes of Satan (Dan. 6).
- I decree and declare that in this battle no intrinsic (internal) or extrinsic (external) weapon, be it emotional, financial, social, physical, psychological, interpersonal, spiritual, or organizational, formed against me shall prosper (1 Sam. 17:47; Isa. 54:17; Jer. 51:20; John 14:30; 2 Cor. 7:5; Eph. 4:27).
- I place upon myself the armor of light and of the Lord (Rom. 13:12; Eph. 6:13–17):
• Truth to cover my loins (Ps. 51:6)
• The breastplate of righteousness to cover my heart and chest cavity (Ps. 5:12; 2 Cor. 6:7)
• The gospel of peace to cover my feet (Isa. 52:7)
• The shield of faith to defensively and offensively cover my body (Heb. 10:38; 11:1, 6)
• The helmet of salvation to cover my head (Isa. 59:17; 1 Thess. 5:8)
• The sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God (Eph. 6:17; Rev. 1:16)
• The Lord Jesus Christ (Rom. 13:14)
- A robe of righteousness (Isa. 61:10)
- The glory of God is my reward (Isa. 58:8).
- I decree and declare that the weapons of my warfare are not carnal but mighty through God (1 Sam. 17:45; Rom. 13:12; 2 Cor. 10:3–6; Eph. 6:13–18).
- I pull down strongholds and cast down vain imaginations and every high thing that lifts itself against the knowledge of Jesus Christ. My thoughts are now subject to the lordship of Christ (Isa. 14:13–14; Ezek. 28:2; 2 Cor. 10:5).
- I speak that God’s anointing destroys every yoke in my life and that my soul, spirit, and body now function in order according to divine systems of protocol (1 Cor. 9:27; 14:40).
- I decree and declare that I am healed and Spirit filled; sickness and disease are far from me (Isa. 53:5).
- I establish divine parameters, boundaries, and borders and legislate and establish the laws of the kingdom of heaven to govern all activities within (1 Chron. 4:10; Ps. 147:14; Isa. 60:18).
- I overrule (disallow and veto) every diabolical sanction, subverting activity, injunction, directive, mandate, or order that opposes the will of the Lord concerning my life, ministry, and family (Matt. 18:18).
- I nullify diabolical decisions and rulings concerning my ministry, my life, and the lives of family members, friends, and associates (Isa. 38:1–5; 39:6–8; Matt. 16:19).
- I take control over the airways, galaxies, systems, spheres, stratospheres, hemispheres, atmospheres, realms, regions, and domains (Jer. 1:10; Matt. 16:19; 18:18; 1 Cor. 6:2–3; Eph. 2:6; Rev. 5:10; 11:12).
- I dispossess master spirits and employ Michael, other archangels, and the angelic host to handle any satanic contentions, disputes, strivings, and resistance concerning this injunction (2 Kings 7:5–7; 2 Chron. 32:21; Dan. 3:24–25; 6:22; 10:13; Ps. 91:11; 103:20; Heb. 1:14).
- I declare successful divine and angelic undertakings, under- girding, reinforcements, and assistance. According to Your Word in Psalm 103:20, angels now “excel in strength” to marshal and protect my personage, property, and possessions (2 Kings 6:17; Dan. 3:15–30; Acts 12:1–10).
- Jehovah-Gibbor, contend with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me. Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for my help! Draw out also the spear and javelin and close up the way of those who pursue and persecute me. Clothe Yourself in Your garments of war. Muster Your devices; gather Your weaponry and ammunition from Your divine arsenal. Make bright Your arrows, gather Your shields, and let vengeance be Your ultimate goal as You overthrow the chariots, horses, and riders. Let terror strike the hearts of my enemies and cause their hearts to fail.
- I decree and declare that by You I run through troops and leap over walls. You are my God: the God who girds me with strength and makes my way perfect. It is You who makes my feet like hinds’ feet, giving me stability so that I am able to stand firmly and progress on the dangerous heights of testing and trouble. You set me securely upon my high places. You teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight, granting me supernatural strength and abilities so that my arms break a bow of steel. You are my Rock, my Shield, and my Strong Tower. You have equipped me with the shield of Your salvation, and Your right hand establishes me as a victor in this battle. Beat down the enemy. Give me his neck. Cause me to pursue and overtake them until they are wounded and consumed, falling at my feet, never to rise again. Establish my name in the heavens. Let them who hear of me submit and obey me.
- I announce that it is You who have blessed me. It is You who empowers me. It is not by my might nor by my power, but by the Spirit of the Lord. For when the enemy shall come in like a flood, Your Spirit lifts up a standard against him (Exod. 15:3; Deut. 32:41– 42; Ps. 7:13; 18:29–50; 35:1–8; 144:5–7; Isa. 42:13–14; 59:16–19; Hag. 2:22).
- I forbid and disallow further opposing activities of any satanic personalities with diabolical assignments concerning my life, ministry, and family, and I wage a war with them (Neh. 4:14).
- I disapprove and prohibit any demonic interception and interference or resistance (Dan. 10:1–13).
- I resist satanic contentions, intentions, provocations, and negotiations concerning my life and my soul, and superimpose prophetic purpose and divine destiny over and against all activities and opposing forces that are contrary to the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning my life (1 Sam. 1:1–8; 1 Kings 22:1–23; 1 Chron. 21:1–2; Job 1:7–12; 3:25; Jude 9).
- I bind satanic harassment and rebuke satanic concentrations (2 Sam. 11:1–2). I bring to a halt and prohibit all satanic surveillance (1 Sam. 18; Matt. 26:4; Mark 11:18; Luke 6:11; Acts 16:16–19).
- I lift false burdens and remove feelings of heaviness, oppression, and depression. I cast them upon the Lord who sustains. I shall not be moved (Ps. 12:5; 54:2; 55:22; Isa. 10:27; 61:3; Matt. 11:28– 30; John 14:1).
- I decree and declare that by the anointing, all covenants, contracts, chains, fetters, bondages, proclivities, and captivities that are contrary to, oppose, or hinder the fulfillment of God’s original plan and purpose are broken. I am liberated from generational/satanic/demonic alliances, allegiances, soul ties, spirits of inheritance, and curses. I sever them by the sword of the Lord, the blood, and the Spirit. I speak to my DNA and declare that I am free from any and all influences passed down from one generation to another—biologically, socially, emotionally, physiologically, psychologically, spiritually, or by any other channel unknown to me but known to God. I resist every spirit that acts as a gatekeeper or a doorkeeper to my soul, and I renounce any further conscious or unconscious alliance, association, allegiance, or covenant. I open myself to divine deliverance. Father, have Your way now! Perfect those things concerning me (Deut. 5:9; 7:8–9; Eccles. 7:26; Isa. 61:1; Acts 8:9–13; Gal. 5:1; 1 Thess. 5:23–24; 2 Tim. 2:25).
- I decree and declare that a prayer shield, the anointing, fire walls, smoke screens, and a bloodline form hedges of protection around me and hide me from the scourge of the enemy, familiar spirits, and any and all demonic personalities, making it difficult, if not impossible, for them to effectively track or trace me in the realm of the spirit. There shall be no perforations or penetrations to these hedges of protection (Exod. 12:13; Job 1:7–10; Ps. 91; Zech. 2:5).
- I release my name into the atmosphere and declare that prayer warriors, intercessors, and prophetic watchmen are picking me up in the realm of the spirit. I speak that they will not cease or come down from their watchtowers until their assignments have been completed. I decree and declare that they will conduct their intercessory assignments under the direction of the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ, who is my chief intercessor (Jer. 27:18; Ezek. 3:17; Luke 18:7; John 16:13; Rom. 8:26–27, 34; Heb. 7:25).
- I decree and declare that the Spirit of the Lord is upon me—the spirit of wisdom, understanding, divine counsel, supernatural might, knowledge, and of the utmost fear of Jehovah. As I advance, I am divinely empowered and increase in skill and understanding (Isa. 11:2–3; Eph. 1:17–18; Col. 1:9–11; 3:10).
- I obliterate and annihilate satanic impressions, illusions, projections, perceptions, suggestions, suspicions, and deceptions set up as a decoy or an ambush to my soul and those assigned to pray with me, for me, on behalf of me, and those who work with me, are assigned to me, and interact with me daily (1 Kings 22:5–40; Acts 13:50; 2 Thess. 2).
- I forcefully resist the wiles of the devil and prohibit the hijacking of divine thoughts, inspiration, revelation, insight, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding emanating from the throne room of my heavenly Father, especially those who initiate, stimulate, sustain, and reinforce my kingdom authority in the earth realm and in the heavenlies, and who facilitate God’s redemptive purpose (Matt. 13:19; Eph. 6:11).
- I put a halt to all distractive, disturbing, and destructive measures. For this reason was the Son of God made manifest, that He would destroy the works of the enemy (John 2:15–17; Acts 16:16–19; 1 John 3:8).
- I prevail against satanic inhibitions, prohibitions, and all limitations. I decree and declare that all invisible and invincible walls are destroyed (Josh. 6:1; Col. 1:16).
- I execute divine judgment against satanic/demonic activities, and I war in the spirit of Elijah and Jehu (1 Kings 18; 2 Kings 9:1–10:28).
- I disapprove, nullify, dismantle, cancel, and forcefully oppose any satanic operations, maneuvers, manipulations, subversions, strategies, tactics, plots, plans, and ploys that are designed to hinder, prevent, frustrate, foil, deny, or delay God’s original plans and purposes from their quick, swift, and speedy manifestation, particularly in their correct time and season (Dan. 7:25).
- I prohibit the alteration and changing of any time or laws concerning my life and ministry or the life of my family. I move synchronized and syncopated to the choreographic, symphonic, and orchestrated movements of God (Gen. 1:1–5; Dan. 6:1–15; 7:15–27).
- I establish that if laws, statutes, codifications, bills, charters, and constitutions are changed, they are changed in my favor so that I may prosper in the place of my assignment and the land in which I am domiciled (Dan. 6:25–28).
- I decree and declare that my times and seasons are in the hands of the Lord and they shall not be altered or adjusted by anyone or anything. I function under the anointing of the sons of Issachar, and God gives me the divine ability to accurately discern my times and seasons (1 Chron. 12:32; Ps. 31:15; Eccles. 3:1–8; Daniel 2:21–22).
- I decree and declare that the eyes of my spirit function with 20/20 vision for correct understanding and interpretation of divine movements. My ears are in tune with the correct frequency of the Spirit, and I have clear transmission (2 Kings 6:17; Job 42:5; Ps. 119:18; Isa. 29:18; Jer. 1:11–16; 2 Cor. 4:4; 7:2; Eph. 4:18; Rev. 4:1).
- I decree that this day I operate according to God’s divine time- table/calendar. I decree that God’s agenda is my agenda. I am not my own; I have been bought with a price. I therefore submit myself to Him alone. I declare that, like Jesus, “I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me” (Ps. 40:7; see also Ps. 139:16; 1 Cor. 7:23; James 4:7).
- Father, overthrow the plans of troublemakers, scorners, scoffers, mockers, persecutors, and character assassins. Expose satanic representatives and grant unto me divine strategies and tactics to identify, resist, and overcome plots and plans established for my demise (Esth. 9:25; Ps. 5:10; 7:14–16; 34:21; 35:1–8; 52:5; 83:13– 17; 141:10; Prov. 26:27; 28:10; Dan. 3, 6; Matt. 7:15–23; 2 Cor. 11:14–15):
- Draw out Your spear and stop them in their way.
- Let them be confounded and put to shame.
- Let them fall by their own counsels.
- Let them be turned back and brought to confusion.
- Let them be as chaff driven by the wind.
- Let the angel of the Lord persecute them.
- Let their way be through dark and slippery places, with the angel of the Lord pursuing and afflicting them.
- Let them be put to shame and dishonor who seek and require my life.
- Let them be turned back and confounded who plan my hurt.
- Let destruction come to them suddenly.
- Let them fall to their own destruction.
- Let destruction come upon them unaware.
- Let them stumble and fall into the very destruction they have contrived for me.
- Let them be wounded and destroyed by the very weapons they have devised for me.
- Let them be caught in the same net that they set for me.
- Let them fall in the very pit that they dug for me.
- Let them be hung by the very noose they constructed for me.
- Let them be burned in the very fire they have lit for me.
- Let them be consumed by the very beasts they have prepared for me.
- Strike them down in the very act of their mischief.
- Let their mischief be returned to them twofold.
- Pluck them out of their dwelling place.
- Root them out of the land of the living.
- Let evil slay them and desolation be their lot.
- Make them like a wheel turning in confusion.
- Make them as the stubble before the wind.
- Make them as wood burned by fire.
- Persecute them with Your tempest.
- Cause fear and terror to grip their hearts.
- Let them be confounded and troubled forever.
- I employ the hosts of heaven to war against the hosts of dark- ness (1 Sam. 17). Take command over, bring to a halt, and place a moratorium on further demonic movements and satanic activities emanating from:
- The underworld and its six regions (Isa. 14:9, 15; 38:18; Dan. 7:1–28; Rev. 20:13–14)
- Death (Job 34:22; 1 Cor. 15:55)
- Hell/Sheol/Hades (Isa. 14:19)
- The grave (Isa. 38:10; Ezek. 31:15)
- The pit (Ezek. 32:23)
- The abyss, the lower region of the pit (Isa. 38:17; Ps. 30:3)
- Regions of the sea (Job 41:1–31; Ezek. 26:16)
- Heavens (Eph. 2:6; 6:12; Rev. 12:7)
- Terrestrial, subterrestrial, and celestial domains (Isa. 14:12–14; Jer. 1:10; Luke 11:16–26; Rom. 8:14–23; Phil. 2:10)
- I superimpose the prophetic word over all abortive measures, strategies, and tactics of the enemy (1 Tim. 1:18–20).
- I overrule and overthrow, according to Isaiah 54:17, ill-spoken words, ill wishes, enchantments, divinations, spells, hexes, curses, witchcraft prayers, and every idle word spoken contrary to God’s original plans and purposes.
- I reverse the curse associated with these utterances and decree and declare that they shall not stand, they shall not come to pass, they shall not take root, and their violent verbal dealings are returned to them twofold.
- I declare that every lying tongue is wrong and that truth prevails. Put a hook in their nostrils, bridle their lips, and hide me from the scourge of their tongues (Job 5:21; Ps. 5:6–10; Isa. 37:29).
- I come against falsehoods, slander, speculation, accusation, misrepresentation, and character assassination. Father, cause the heavens to bow down with divine judgment; cast forth lightning to scatter them; shoot out Your arrows to destroy them; send Your hand from above and rid me of them. I will lose no ground or territory through their undermining efforts or initiatives (1 Kings 21:1–16; Ps. 144:5–7).
- I prohibit the accuser of the brethren from operating or influencing the soul or mind of anyone who comes into contact with me (Rev. 12:10).
- I reverse the effect of any stigmas and declare that divine favor, grace, honor, and well wishes now replace any and all negative feelings, perceptions, and thoughts concerning myself, my family, and the work/ministry that I am called to accomplish.
- I decree and declare that nobility and greatness are my portion (Gen. 12:1–3; Ps. 5:12).
- Father, frustrate the signs of witches and warlocks who with- stand the anointing as You did with Jannes and Jambres in the days of Moses. Confound the omens of the liars, astrologers, psychics, prognosticators, sorcerers, and the like. Make fools of diviners, and make their dark knowledge foolishness (Isa. 44:25; 2 Tim. 3:8).
- Rebuke and dismantle satanic alliances, and arrest them by the Spirit. Let every covert and/or clandestine effort and endeavor fail (2 Chron. 20:35; Neh. 4:7–8; Esth. 3–9; Job 5:12–14; Ps. 35:4; 55:9; 70:2; 83:17; 129:5).
- Disappoint the devices that they have crafted so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.
- Take them in their own crafty and devious ways.
- Let them meet with darkness in the daytime and grope in the noonday as in the night.
- Release divine viruses to invade satanic databases, and command that they be consumed and destroyed.
- Let all future diabolical communications and networking fail. Any attempts shall only yield incoherency and misunderstandings.
- Send a spirit of confusion among them.
- Let their tongues be divided.
- Overrule and overthrow sabotage, subversions, and setbacks.
- Let every attack of retaliation fail.
- Confirm the words of Your servant in their midst, and perform the counsel of Your messengers (Isa. 44:26).
- Send divine angelic, prophetic assaults and maneuvers against diabolical intelligence (Josh. 5:13–14; Ps. 103:20–22).
- Arrest those who operate in the spirit of Jezebel or Belial. Let them not resist the anointing, usurp authority, or gain any ground in the natural or in the realm of the spirit (1 Sam. 10:27; 1 Kings 19:1–5; 21:1–16).
- I prohibit satanic manifestations and speak that divine “abortive” measures and “miscarriages” occur in satanic wombs and incubators (2 Cor. 10:5).
- Now Father, You have given me a great work to accomplish. I war for the releasing of finances and all resources that belong to me. Everything prepared for me before the foundation of the world, that pertains to my life (ministry, calling) and godliness comes to me now. I shall not/will not be denied. I shall not/will not accept substitutes. I call in resources from the north, south, east, and west. I decree and declare that every resource necessary for me to fulfill God’s original plans and purposes comes to me without delay now (2 Pet. 1:3).
- I decree and declare that the wealth of the wicked is no longer laying up for me but is released now. Let those who hold on to my wealth longer than they should be afflicted and tormented without relief until they release what rightfully belongs to me. I command Satan to “cough it up,” spit it out, loose it, release it, and let it go (Job 20:15–18; Ps. 66:12; Eccles. 2:26).
- Jehovah-Jireh, loose the loins of kings! In the name of Jesus, command that the two leaved gates be opened. Go before me and make the crooked places straight. Break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut asunder the bars of iron. Grant unto me, according to Your riches in glory, Your tender mercies and immeasurable favor, the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places (Isa. 45:1–3). I declare that the Cyrus anointing flows unhindered and uncontaminated in my life (Isa. 60:10–17; Phil. 4:19).
- Lift up your heads, O ye gates (keepers of the gates), and be lifted up forever, you age-abiding doors (doorkeepers) that the King of glory, the Lord strong and mighty, the Lord of hosts, may come in (Ps. 24:7–10). I announce my awareness that cannot deny Him access. Therefore, I will not and cannot be denied of what right- fully belongs to me!
- I decree and declare the releasing of the forces of the Gentiles, the gold and silver from my prophetic Tarshish, and my prophetic queen of Sheba to come laden with every precious possession/ resource/endowment fit for the sons and daughters of the King of kings.
- I decree and declare that I shall suck the milk of the Gentiles at the breast of kings (Isa. 60:16). I shall be enlarged as the abundance of the sea is converted unto me (Isa. 60:5). The sons of strangers shall build up my walls, and their kings shall minister unto me (Job 27:16–17; Isa. 60).
- I decree and declare that my God has brought me into my wealthy place, and I dwell in my prophetic Goshen. I increase in substance and prosper in the land whereto I abide and am sent as an ambassador of God. As His official representative, all diplomatic and aristocratic rights, privileges, respect, and honor are extended to me. Grace, truth, goodness, and mercy are my bodyguards.
- I decree and declare wisdom is my counselor; the Holy Spirit is my consultant; Jesus Christ is my advocate. God, El Elyon, my only judge has declared and I therefore establish that my officers are peace, my exactors righteousness, my walls salvation, and my gates praise (Gen. 47:27; Isa. 60:17–18).
- I decree and declare that my set time of favor will not be frustrated (Ps. 102:13).
- I release upon my life, ministry, the lives of every family member, associate, and friend the following anointings for wealth and prosperity so that God and God’s name alone is glorified:
- Jabez anointing (1 Chron. 4:10)
- Abrahamic anointing (Gen. 12:1–3)
- Melchizedek anointing (Gen. 14:18; Heb. 5:6–10)
- Joseph anointing (Ps. 105:21)
- Jacobian anointing (Gen. 28:1; 30:43)
- Isaac anointing (Gen. 26:1–14)
- Messiah’s anointing (Luke 8:1–3)
- Solomaic anointing (1 Chron. 29; 2 Chron. 9)
- Sevenfold Edenic anointing (Gen. 1:28, 30; 2:15)
- Uzziahian anointing (2 Chron. 26:5–15)
- Joshua anointing (Josh. 6:1–3)
- I am daily loaded with benefits (Ps. 68:19).
- I come against the spirit of deprivation. The Lord prospers the work of my hands. By Him and through Him I accomplish great exploits. Again I reiterate, I shall not be denied (Dan. 11:32)!
- I declare success and progress in Jesus’s name (2 Cor. 2:14). I decree and declare that the kingdom of heaven rules and reigns (Rev. 11:15).
- I send these words forth as Euroclydon winds in the realm of the spirit to demolish and destroy the enemy’s camps. Cause the four winds of the Spirit and of heaven to blow as destroying, conquering winds (Jer. 51:1; Acts 27:14).
- I decree and declare that this prayer and all future prayers take on the characteristics of divine projectiles in the realm of the spirit and that they hit the bull’s-eye (Ps. 57:4).
- I decree that the laws that govern this prayer and all spiritual warfare strategies and tactics are binding by the Word, the blood, and by the Spirit (1 John 5:7–8).
- I decree that every spirit released from their diabolical assignment now becomes a part of Jesus’s footstool (Ps. 110:1). I seal this prayer in Jesus’s name…amen!
- Father, unveil within us the unlimited riches of your glory and favor until supernatural strength floods our innermost being with your divine might and explosive power in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen Ephesians 3:16-21
- Holy Spirit, as we constantly stir up your spirit in us and express it by faith in the lives of others, may the life of Christ be released deep inside of us as the love of Christ becomes the source and root of our life in the name of Jesus Christ, amen Ephesians 3:16-21
- We receive divine enablement and empowerment to experience the great multitude of the astonishing love of Christ in all its dimensions in the name of Jesus Christ amen Ephesians 3:16-21
- We receive the outpouring of your love into our lives until we are filled to overflowing with the fullness of God in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen Ephesians 3:16-21
- We receive boldness and sound mind to express Gods mighty power at work in us to accomplish and achieve infinitely more than our request, our most unbelievable dream, and exceed our wildest imagination in the name pf Jesus Christ, Amen Ephesians 3:16-21
- Father, we call forth your miraculous power within us to constantly energies us in season and out of season for exploits in Jesus name, amen Ephesians 3:16-21
- Cause the favour and wisdom to increase before You Lord God and before humans in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen Ephesians 3:16-21
- Take all the glorious praise that rises constantly as a result of the exploits past, present and future in Jesus name, Amen Ephesians 3:16-21
- These words that have gone out, will not return void unto us but shall accomplish the purpose for which they were sent and come back with a testimony to the glory of our God Isaiah 55:11
- I decree and declare my work and walk with the written word of God, enlightenment and direction of the Holy Spirit brings me daily into alignment with the word in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. John 16:13, 2 Timothy 3:15-16
- I decree and declare that from this day forward that as I lay my hands on the sick, they will recover, I shall speak in new tongues. I shall have interpretations, the sick will recover instantaneously and I cover myself, my family and everyone around me by the precious blood of Jesus Christ from symptoms and illnesses of those for whom we pray for either spiritually, soulishly or physically in the name of Jesus Christ. Mark 16:15-18, John 7:38, Luke 10:19
- I decree and Declare that from this day forward, I shall partake in a minimum of 1 hour or more of speaking in tongues to build up myself in the Holy Ghost so that I can be effective in the ministry for which God called me. Jude 1:20, Mark 16:17, Isaiah 28:11, 1 Corinthians 14:39, 1 Corinthians 14:18
- I decree and declare that from this day forward, I operate in the supernatural realm of healing, deliverance, miracles and riches to the glory of God almighty. Mark 16:15-18; Matthew 28:17-20; Revelation 5:12; 1 Timothy 5:18 ; Phill 4:19; Proverbs 8:18; 1 kings 10:23; Genesis 49:25; Deut 18:1-14
- I decree and declare that I shall stir up my gift in the Holy Spirit to bring forth the gift the holy spirit has deposited in me. Psalm 80:2, Psalm 35:23, 2 Timothy 1:6, 2 peter 1:13
- I decree and declare from this day forward I operate in realm of the prophetic gift – Word of knowledge, Word of wisdom, interpretation of tongues and diverse kinds of tongue for edification, direction and manifestation of Gods word and for warfare Romans 15:12; Romans 14:19; Ephesians 4:29,12,16 ; 1 Corinthians 14:12,3,26 2 Corinthians 12:19; Jude 1:20
- I decree and declare that I work and walk with the consciousness that God the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost are resident in me and I am their ambassador, bringing the reality of heaven to earth around me and letting the world know what the mind of the kingdom of God is on all matters. Proverbs 13:14; Ephesians 6:20; 2 Corinthians 5:20; 2 Corinthians 6:1,16 John17:10,23,26
- I decree and declare that from this day forward, healing, deliverance, miracles, creation and distribution of wealth is a lifestyle in my life and not an event in the name of Jesus Christ. Enough is enough healing sessions. Matthew 4:23; Matthew 16:10; Matthew 14:21 ; Luke 6:35; Acts 10:38; Ephesians 6:7; Phil 2:13; James 2:26 Joshua 1:8 James 1:27; James 4:17
- I decree and declare that from this day forward, I die to self-life daily, I take up my cross and follow the promptings and leading of the Holy Spirit in me so that the actions of the Holy Spirit power in me will be maximized in my life. Mark 10:21; Matthew 16:24, Luke 9:23; Mark 8:34; 2 Corinthians 4:16; 1 Corinthians15:34
- I decree and declare that the fruit of the spirit – divine love warmed in all of its expression – Joy that overflows; Peace that subdues; patience that endures; kindness in action; a life full of virtues; faith that prevails; gentleness of heart; strength of the spirit are limitless in me in Jesus name, amen Matthew 7:20-23; Gal 5:19-21
- I decree and declare, I will lead people to Christ and baptize them in the Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues and equipping them to obey all Jesus has taught me in His word. Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-18
- I decree and declare, I will love God with all my heart, soul and might and love others as myself as I relate with all respect and Integrity towards others in contact with me. Matthew 22:37
- I receive the love of God, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and abiding presence of the Holy Spirit to put all these commitment into fruits that abide in Jesus name, Amen