Our Partnership starts with praying for one another, encouraging and giving as you are led. There are also volunteer opportunities that come up from time to time.
Thank you for reaching our partnership page. We democratize generosity because everyone has something to GIVE – PRAYER, TIME, MONEY and others. Find out here how you can join the giving crusade in partnership.
Partnership Areas with God’s Eagle Ministries with Papua New Guinea Mission Fields and Others – Who is God’s Eagle ministries and What do we do warranting your partnership before we go to the specifics?
Who We are at God’s Eagle Ministries, is tied to our vision, mission and values as highlighted hereunder:
Short Vision: We envision a UNITED Christian World through Christ Centered – Obedience based Disciple Making
Expanded – We envision a UNITED Christian World where Unity of Spirit is maintained through peace and the Unity of FAITH is ATTAINED through equipping in obedience based discipleship and in the accurate knowledge and revealed word of our Lord Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit
Short Mission: We are One in Christ Jesus – We exist to Foster Unity of Spirit and Faith Amongst the Saints
Enlarged – All our resources in partnership with the five-fold ministry gifts in the body of Christ, will be geared towards Creating, Collating, and Circulating Christian Content (CCCCC) for the discipling and equipping of the saints till we all maintain the unity of SPIRIT through the bond of peace and attain the unity of FAITH and the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ in all nations of the earth as the Holy Spirit leads us
Scriptures that form the bedrock of the ministry – Ephesians 4:3,13; Psalm 133:1; John 17:21; Matthew 28:19; John 8:31 and John 16:13
Boldness, Fearlessness, Leadership, Excellence, Integrity, Creativity, Speed and Charity
We are passionately, passionate to engage with leadership across denominational lines or across non-denominational lines, urging them to engage with one another, we communicate what the Spirit is saying to the churches and leadership as we intercede for the church and leadership. We pray without ceasing, we see, we experience and we encourage the maintaining of the unity of SPIRIT by the bond of peace through the help of His Holy Spirit in and amongst the saints of God in Christ Jesus according to Jesus prayer in John 17:21 – That we will be one! We also create our contents and we collate, and circulate Christian contents from the five-fold ministry from different churches and distribute them so that the saints are well equipped until we all come to the unity of faith and of the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ as we maintain unity of SPIRIT in the bond of peace – Ephesians 4:3,13
Our goal at God’s Eagle Ministries is to effectively engage 100 million souls in discipleship on or before 2040 as the Lord tarries...stay with us.
Seven AREAs of Partnership (7) for your consideration as as follows:
The core need areas already identified as we engage are as highlighted hereunder:
1) Prayer for Unity in the body of Christ Daily – Like this below
A call to Mustard SEEDING action
The action is simple continuous.. prayer for unity like Jesus did in John 17
Lord, remove the veil from our faces, from our minds and hearts so that with understanding, we will see each other as one family, one tribe, the Jesus tribe, protect us from the evil one that is sowing the seeds of disharmony and plant in our hearts, by your Spirit, the mustard seed of unity in our hearts and minds in Jesus name, amen.
Make this part of your daily prayer for the church for the leaders and expect the salvation of the Lord in our midst in Jesus name, amen
Full details of blog on unity can be secured via this link – https://www.otakada.org/perfect-unity-what-can-i-be-and-what-can-i-do-by-gods-understanding-a-call-to-mustard-seeding-action-find-out-why-we-struggle-with-perfection-in-christ-and-fruitfulness-in-the-jesus-tribe/
2) Time – Take action for unity in the body of Christ by speaking to others to engage with one another – Currently, we spread the awareness across churches. We worship in different denominations or fellowship group, sharing with them the burden of unity the Lord has trust upon us. You can join by encouraging your group to engage with other groups because disunity is a cancer in the body of Christ. The keyword is engage with one another, not what separates us but what brings us together under the same Father and our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
3) Partnership funding For Creating, Collating, and Circulating Christian Content (CCCCC) for the discipling and equipping of the saints till we all maintain the unity of SPIRIT through the bond of peace and attain the unity of FAITH and the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ in all nations of the earth as the Holy Spirit leads us
The distribution media includes broadcasting over Radio, Television and Internet – Circling around Message of Unity and Discipleship – Starting with Nigeria and Papua New Guinea.
4) Partnership For Mission Center in Papua New Guinea (PNG) and Oceania continent as a whole
5) Partnership for Support To God’s Eagle Ministries Full Time Team Members involved in the vision of unity
6) Partnership for Deployment of Christian Centric Basic Education materials + Holistic Support for Orphans and Widows in the areas of operations as the Holy Spirit leads
7) Partnership For Mission Organizations In Need
May the Lord expand your life holistically as you key into the partnership opportunities with God’s Eagle Ministries where we are seeding the nations with Gods Word and God is transforming lives through His timeless truth – We are one in Christ Jesus! Lets stay one!
Visit this link to begin the giving process – https://www.otakada.org/donations/partnership-areas-with-gods-eagle-ministries-with-papua-new-guinea-mission-fields-and-others/
Ambassador Monday O. Ogbe
God’s Eagle Ministries