Introducting ACCELERATE – Introduction to Multiplying Gospel Movement
We are a global network of teams committed to multiplying gospel movements or disciple making movement (DMM), by helping leaders discover best movement practices specific to their unique challenges and contexts.
In introducing Accelerate, it is important to note that the organization is strongly team-based and partnership-based. Our training has been designed (and continues to be shaped) by hundreds of disciple makers around the world. The Accelerate model seeks to produce the most fruit by training and mentoring teams to respond to change, adapt rapidly and build movements that continue to multiply.
ACCELERATE – Intro Multiplying Gospel Movement
- Training: we provide a way for leaders to learn the principles of movements and to replicate this learning with others.
- Coaching and mentoring: we help leaders think about and implement what they have discovered so that they can coach and mentor others.
- Adaptive learning: we facilitate adaptive peer learning environments where best tactical approaches can be discovered.
- Partnerships: we help leaders to develop mutually honoring relationships that lead to effective partnerships.
- Business networking: we assist business leaders to network regionally and globally with a specific focus on completing the Great Commission together.
Our ministry model:
….is designed to help leaders and their teams actively engage in five core functions:
- To identify leaders and build local teams
- To launch prayer initiatives for gospel movements
- To engage areas of brokenness in the local culture
- To introduce the gospel through a relational discovery process
- To launch and multiply new church gatherings