#HappyChristmas #MerryChristmas #HappyNewYear
Subject – End of Year 2019 Message and Introduction of fully mobile, on the go ministry training for Year 2020 – Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in Advance
OTAKADA.org content count 2,115, 883
Sunday, 8th of December 2019
Blog link: https://www.otakada.org/end-of-year-2019-begin-2020
Dear friends, thank you for following us on our weekly message all the way from January through to December 2019. As a way of refresher, within the year, we explored the following topics:
- Call to Unity: We called all Christian body to unity and followed that up with engaging with one another in love. We explored the various denominations, looking at where we agree and where we disagree, following through Christ prayer calling all to unity in John 17: 20-23. We rounded that series up with a book – Borderless: Envisioning and Experiencing One Church Community of Believers Without Walls, Borders and Denominations
with translations in different languages of the world. Also in Audio, Paperback, E-books for worldwide distribution.
- Call to Evangelism: We explored the difference between the Christian faith and other faiths narrowing down to the Islamic faith and that series equipped us on how to witness to Muslims and people of other faith with the gospel of Christ. We rounded that series up with a title called – Escape to a World of Understanding: Antidote to Hatred against Muslims, Christians and People Everywhere
with translations in different languages of the world. Also in Audio, Paperback and E-books worldwide distribution.
- Call to Discipleship: We explored all the various discipleship programs and provided a “how-to” manual at the end of that series with a title called – Clueless – Go make disciples
with translations in different languages of the world. Also in Audio, Paperback and E-books for worldwide distribution
- Call to the Marketplace: We started a series on the need to engage the marketplace with a 52-part series every Monday Morning modelling Jesus’s full engagement with the market of His day. His disciples were pulled out from the marketplace and He engaged the marketplace more than He engaged the temple- He came for the lost who are in the marketplace. The series is called Monday Morning Motivational and Inspirational Stories with very strong biblical economics embedded within. We are now in the 11th series and we shall continue next year with this series God willing. Non-Christians love it. We encourage you to share as you receive them.
- Call to Sexual Purity: We explored Sexual purity for the Christian church from the perspective of Understanding the Trap of Emotional and Sexual Entanglement so we don’t fall into the trap covering Kids, Singles and married believers. We rounded that series up in December 2019 with a title – Sex in Gods’ Temple – 15 Ways to Understand, Identify and Overcome Sexual Immorality and Emotional Traps in Your Life https://www.amazon.com/Sex-Gods-Temple-Understand-Immorality-ebook/dp/B082BKKM2M/ref=sr_1_57?crid=23ZH1DECD40BT&keywords=monday+ogwuojo+ogbe&qid=1575758163&s=digital-text&sprefix=Monday+Ogwuojo+O%2Cdigital-text%2C1388&sr=1-57
With translations in different languages in Paperback and E-book – Audio is now in production.
Looking forward to 2020, we begin a brand-new series
- Call to Ministry: Whether we accept it or not, we are all called to ministry one way or another. Staying on the fence is dangerous. We are all in the frontline, 24/7. Until we accept this consciously and subconsciously, we will continue to under perform concerning the specific role the Lord has put upon us. If you ask the general, an untrained soldier is a dead meat in the frontline. This series will take you through seminary style, fully loaded, all in one place ministry course that will equip you for the work of ministry in 2020 from behind your desktop to mobile devices at your pace for free. I mean free!
We have so many willing laborers that are untrained and ill-prepared to deal with the challenge of ministry. So, stay tuned as we introduce this in January 2020, God willing.
May the Christmas holiday be filled with wonderful memories of what Jesus came to accomplish for humanity! From All of Us at Otakada.org
Monday Ogwuojo Ogbe
E – Discipleship @ Otakada.org